Sunday, May 31, 2009

I have been reading a lot of blogs the last couple of days and I see a lot of them only promote programs that they have been in for a while. They say that they want to make sure that the programs are paying first before they recommend to others.
Now I can see that view point but on a lot of surf programs you need to get in on the first few days to insure you do get paid. With the way this business is going any more with all the scammers they have been pulling the plug at the first sign of new upgrades slowing down and or they have one program running that is struggling so they start another to feed money into their primary program.
What I try to do is find the most honest programs out there and I will tell you about them on the day they start either through my blog or I will send a alert news letter. I then keep my eye on upgrades and talk to my contacts and at the first sign of struggle I will inform you of it on my blog. That way I am not sending you a lot of news letters all the time cluttering up your in boxes.
Tomorrow I will go through all the programs I am in and update their progress and let you know how well they are doing.

Forum Traffic has started to enforce their TOS and your account will be suspended if any of your sites load real slow or have sound or frame breakers You will have to sign up for their forum and PM the Admin. and he will then get back to you. Looks like he is imposing fines if you break the rules. so read the TOS carefully so you do not have any problems.

I was paid last night/today from.
Surf Reborn paid me this morning.