Thursday, May 14, 2009

If you have not noticed I have started a news letter. You can sign up by using the sign up form on the right. I will only send out alerts for new good programs and or if there is any big breaking news. You will not get spam from me and I promise not to fill your inbox with a bunch of my dribble. That is what I have this blog for.

Received partial payments last night from Adsnonstop. So went to check and it does not look good . When I tried to open the site I got a account suspended page.

Received a update from Steve Admin. of the ESP sites and his new site is going to start in the next couple of days. This will be a must enter program and I will send out a alert as soon as it starts.

I was paid last night/today from
Obeseverkeer In less than 20 minutes from request
Treckswana This program is really performing nicely kind of running under the radar.
Forum Traffic As usual and right on time.
US Dozens Paid me some commissions
Get Daily Paid Paid me once again while surfing
Easy Share Profit SP Paid me from my pending from 5/1