Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just joined a new auto surf named US Dozen. It pays 11% for 11 days with payout done automatically on the 12th day that you log in. This is the first day so now is the time to join.

Today at 7 pm eastern time is the start for investing at Silver Mazmua Valt. Now if you do get in on this you will need to have the long term attitude. Cash outs once a month and then you are only able to request 80% max at a time. So please remember that.

Steve and Joey from Ad-Ventures4U are at their family reunion so the pay run will be delayed some so do not get worried if the cash out button does not show today.

Paydays on Tuesdays are also fun. I received payments last night/today from
Get Paid Daily paid me last night and also today while I was surfing. Quite a surprise.
Good Morning Profit paid me in less than 1 hour from request.
Tame-The-Net paid me on one of my requests from last month. And just received my second request from another pay processor.