Sunday, May 3, 2009

Get Paid Daily is having site issues and most people can not log in me included. But I was still credited with surfing and paid on time.

Update: Now able to log in and surf.

Good Morning Profit also paid me again just as advertised so both of these programs are doing good for now.

Silver Mazmua Valt was down most of yesterday working on the script but is now up and running. You can invest here now but you will not be able to start earning until the 5th.

10 Dollars Wonder I have not talked much about this one lately but they have a new program goin that for every 2 new positions you buy you receive a 3rd auction position and they will cycle faster than the high priority positions. Also if you do not log into your account for 10 days 50% of your cash balance will automatically be reinvested. Now I did not buy any new positions but my old one have been cycling faster so it looks like a good decision by the Admin.