Saturday, May 23, 2009

What a day yesterday with all the DDOS attacks on multiple sites. But they are all back up and running today so hopefully all is well now.

Obeseverkeer is still having the redirect problems so you will need to follow yesterdays instructions again to be able to access to site.

Scam alert do not join Surfers Revolution. I feel that the Admin. Kelis has ran some other sites before and until I find out for sure do not join.

Surf Reborn looks like it survived the attacks from yesterday and is still the hottest program out there. Almost $3000 in upgrades for today alone. Now if that is not a good sign I do not know what is.

I was paid last night/today from.
Surfing Avenue down most of yesterday from the attack but still paid today!
Get Paid Daily received my instant payment today but am still waiting on tomorrows.