Thursday, May 28, 2009

A word of warning new surf site Yes I Can Surf just started. Hold off as I think this is another site that is ran by a known scammer. It could be a feeder site for another program I have already warned you about or just another way to scam even more money.

Well the surf world is celebrating. At least the ones that got in at the start of Surf Reborn as payments started last night and I received mine real fast. It also looks like most people are playing nicely and reinvesting again.

I am a little concerned with Obeseverkeer as Fatsumo has not been posting on the forums or in that fact communicating much at all. We will just have to wait and see what happens now.

I was paid last night/today from
Surf Reborn Paid me twice last night to different processors.
My Surf For Cash Paid promptly again.
Sliver Lodge paid me again for some referral commissions.