Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wow have you seen all the new surf site starting right now. Really amazing at how many there have been in the last 2 weeks. Unfortunately this is a time to be real careful and do your research carefully as it is a prime time for scammers. I have not found any of them that I trust enough to join at this time so I will keep my eyes open for any that I do.

Well it looks like the secret is out. Surfing Avenue is really starting to grow in popularity. Gilbert has shown that he is a honest Admin. and that he knows how to run a program. He has kept producing even when Surfing Avenue was not very popular and was running below the radar.

Today is payday at Ad-Ventures4U remember that you will need to follow the 50/50 rule or you will lose ventures. All you have to do is only with draw half of your earnings.

I was paid last night/today from.
Surf Reborn which is still the hottest program on the net right now.
Gold Nugget Invest paid as quickly as ever.
Ad-Ventures4U paid me very quickly again.