Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I have took Tame The Net off my site for right now. They are doing some changes and until things are completed I do not feel comfortable promoting it.

Surf Reborn is growing like crazy. Investments are over $64,000 and they are still over $3,000 per day. If you have been reading the forums you will see that the trolls are out in full force trying to drag it down. This is a good sign as it means that it is the hottest site out there right now. And you still can invest in it and get paid.

The first payday is coming fast at Silver Mazmua Valt. So the excitement is building for that. There will be no 80/20 rule for this pay day so you can request all that you have earned at this time.

I was paid last night/today from.
Surfing Avenue Gilbert just keeps on paying.
Forum Traffic paid me again well with in the TOS.