Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It is amazing what you can learn from the forums. Go here and read this thread and you will see what I mean.

Today is payday at Ad-Ventures4U so if your requesting payment only withdraw Half and roll over the rest. This program has been running for over 8 months now and has set the standard for all profit shares. You know it is doing good when you start seeing all the clones of it popping up.

Gold Nugget Invest has been running now for over 2 years and they just keep amazing me. Your deposit never expires never. You keep earning on it as long as you leave it in. Granted 6 to 7 % a week is not a high ROI but you can always get your investment back after 30 days.

In fact in my mind the two programs I just listed you should all take a long hard look at as the low ROI programs are becoming the biggest payers for 2009

I was paid last night/today from.
Genius Funds paid me instantly to my LR account again.
Gold Nugget Invest paid me promptly once again.