Friday, June 5, 2009

Well yesterday I warned you about European Surfs well it looks like it is a new surf from the old Admin. of 12Daily Shares that scammed before even paying one round. So do not join it at all.

I sent out a alert letter yesterday about a new program called Easy US Dollars. For you that did not receive my alert it is another program from the T.I.M.E. management group. Matt Fitzpatrick is the Admin. and his brother Mike is the Admin. of 4Xcashback. Matt also has over 3 years experience trading in the forex market and also has a transportation company. It is just like the other programs and offers 1% ROI per day for 365 days.

I also join another program last night that has really been running below the radar. Goddess Ads has been running for over a year now. They had some problems at the first but Troy the Admin was able to adjust the plans and now has a very successful program running. He offers 4 different plans including a no surf plan.

I was paid last night/today from.
Surfing Avenue again and I keep on upgrading here also.
My Surf For Cash from the T.I.M.E. group just keeps on paying.