Monday, June 29, 2009

Joined a new site last night. Surf-O-Matic has joined the industry. They offer 3 plans that vary between daily payouts to pay out on expiry. They also have a no surf plan for those that do not really want to do that. They only accept LR, SP, and PM and as stated in the terms that will be the only pay processors. Once again this is a new site and now is the time to join and upgrade while they are new.

Well the end of the month is closing in fast and then that means cash out time for Easy US Dollars. This will be the first pay run for them so I will keep you posted on how that goes.

Once again I am going to bring up Goddess Ads. This program has been running for over a year and Troy has done a great job with it. It is not a flashy site but who cares as long as it keeps paying.

I was paid last night/today from.
My Surf For Cash while I was sleeping
Silver Lodge paid me again today.