Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Today is payday at Ad-Ventures4U. I was looking at what some of the people are earning in this program and it simply amazes me. If you are not a part of this program or if you are and have not upgraded you might want to reconsider your choice.

New update on Surfing Avenue. Gilbert has started to do some refunds. Having been watching the stats it looks like no one had been upgrading so he must of decided to shut it down before he had no money left. I for one think that this shows again how good of an Admin. he is and if he starts another program I will try to be the first in line to sign up.

I was paid last night/today from.
Genius Funds still paying promptly after 2 years.
My Surf For Cash is really starting to become one of my favorites.
Surf Reborn is showing its holding power and still paying.