Friday, March 27, 2009

Lets start out today with my little investment plan. So far it is not looking so good. (suprise) Once again I have proven to myself that I can make money it is just getting paid that is the problem. Out of 5 programs only one has paid so far so we will wait and see what happens.

Tame-The-Net showed another 5% profit day. Would be nice if it stayed up that high but won't. As more people join the profit will drop but that is to be expected.

Joined another surf today Forum Traffic. Has been running for over 2 years now so that has to be a record. This program offers different plans from 30 to 90 days all paying over 2% per day. They even have a no surf plan and are currently having a anniversary special. Again this is not a high ROI site but it looks to be very dependable with a honest Admin.

Got Paid from Surfing Nest today as expected do not know for sure if I will reinvest here at this time.

Easy Share Profit AP paid again like clock work very dependable.