Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Now if you have signed up for my alert news letter this will be old news for you but for the ones that have not I have a new program for you to look at.
Delta Trust Group just opened this morning. It is a HYIP from Adam Silva. Adam also has Adsdelta a surf site that is currently closed and not accepting new investments.
You can earn from 1.5% to 3% per day depending on how much you want to invest. He accepts all the popular pay processors and cash out is set at $1 and you can request daily.
Now for a little history about Adam. He stopped upgrades in his surf program and then kept paying people until all upgrades were finished. So everyone that had invested in Adsdelta came out in profit.
So with that back ground I will back Adam and I hope you take the time to look at the program as I believe this is one you should add to your portfolio.

My Market Shares posted a 9% return for last week. This is real good considering what some of the other older sites did for last week. So I am happy with that return and will continue to support Maragret.