Friday, October 9, 2009

Just a reminder I still have 3 spots open for the benefactor program at My Market Shares. All you have to do is sign up under my link and be willing to surf 15 sites a day and I will sponsor you for $10 to help you get started. If you wanting to do it just go ahead and sign up and then send me a e mail at rodgillett@gmail.com.

Cascadia Trust has shown slow steady growth. I have been paid from them twice now so if you were worried about payments they are done quickly.

Ad Rebates Pro is showing outstanding growth right now. If you join definitely do the pro membership so you can cash out 3 times a week as this will help you recoup your seed money faster. What I do is cash out 3 time a week and then roll over the other days. This keeps my investment growing and at the same time I keep with drawing more earnings.