Monday, October 12, 2009

Newest update from My Market Shares.

Dear regillett,

Just wanted to let everyone know that My Market Shares is business as normal. You can now buy Pips. You can refer new members, you can buy banners. I know everyone has been waiting for this update and now that it is Monday morning, I wanted to make sure that the best rev share is back on track, Earnings will be given tomorrow Tuesday night as Normal.


So lets all get the word back out on the streets that its time to get sharing the market. Lets let the fun and earnings underway.

My Market Shares is still a great place to be, And Our Members are truly the best.

Margaret and Team

So as you can see you are now free to join and to start investing again.
Also I have filled all my benefactor positions for right now.