Saturday, July 18, 2009

Well I think I have worked out a plan for PAC Revenue Share. Right now for the first 7 days you can cash out to your wallet so that is what I am doing. My idea is that I can use that to cover the 50/50 rule until they stop letting you do that. One other thing I wanted to bring to your attention is that right now you can join for a minimum of $5 and that will keep you from ever having to do the bigger minimums when they are implemented. And if you were to not do the 50/50 rule but just cash out to your wallet for a while you can compound that way.

Accelerated Profits has reinstated the 3.4% plan. Seems as though Matt just can not make up his mind..lol. Actually he sent out a update and said that it was the biggest week to date as far as investments so that is a good sign.

I was paid last night/today from.
Goddess Ads