Monday, July 20, 2009

I have been getting some questions about PAC Revenue Share. To be able to get the full rebate for the day you need to upgrade at least half of your rebate amount or since ad packs are $5 each you will need to buy in lots of $5. When you log into you account there is a warning that says that you need to upgrade to get the full 100%. If you click on it you will then see what your upgrade amount is and if it is not equal to the amount for ad packs you have to go up to the next amount. For example today my upgrade amount was $5.30 so I had to upgrade $10 to get the full rebate for yesterday. But even if you do not upgrade you still would of earned 4.5% and that is still better than you can get at any bank I know of.

Surf-O-Matic is well into the second round of payments and is still chugging along. Randy is very active in the forums and I would of believed that people would start taking more notice of his program. The ROI is nice and he has had a couple of promotins so he is working hard.

I was paid yesterday/last night/today from.
Surfing Legacy 3 times
Goddess Ads twice
My Surf For Cash
Genius Funds