Monday, July 27, 2009

I see there has been a little going on while I was gone. I have been trying to get caught back up.

PAC Revenue Share has been doing out standing. They are already real close to $100,000 in deposits so far and have hit the max of 9% everyday but that will start to taper down soon.

My Surf For Cash the oldest and by far the strongest of the TIME sites will be going private at the end of the month. So you have a few more days to join if you want into a low ROI site that has shown that it is sustainable.

And then there is the shining star of the surfs Ad-Ventures4U. Still going strong and setting records. If you are not a part of this program you really need to take a good long look at it.

Wow what a surprise to get up to. Surfing Legacy has closed. Gilbert sent out a mail to all members saying that there is no more money and looking at the stats it is probably true.

I was paid while I was gone/today from.
Accelerated Profits
Goddess Ads
My Surf For Cash
PAC Revenue Share
Gold Nugget Invest