Thursday, April 30, 2009

Well looks like today was another one of those pay days!
Received payments form
Ads Non Stop paid quickly as usual.
Forum Traffic Just like clock work. Remember today is the last day to get in on the anniversary special.
My Surf For Cash received my first payment from them.
Treckswana also received my first payment here.

Been monitoring a new program that has been running now for I believe 17 days. Imperial Finances has had very good reviews and they also have 4 different plans for you to invest in ranging from a daily payout plan to a 60 day plan. Will Somo is the Admin. and he sends out updates quite regularly and he has even implemented a new plan due to member input.

Had a friend join Imperial Finances so I requested my referral commission and recieved payment in less than 1 hour.