Friday, April 3, 2009

Tame-The-Net Had a ROI of just a little over 2% for yesterday. I was expecting that as people settle in to the new program and it will probably fluctuate some for the next few days. I also received payment from them last night so next time I will upgrade.

Ad-Ventures4U sent out another update and once again seems to be having another record week. Steve has hinted at taking of the 50/50 rule so we will see.

Now I don't know how many of you have heard about Green Smoke but it is a electric cigarette that does not have all the nasty chemicals that come in a regular cigarette. I joined because I smoke and over a years time you can save a lot of money. One of the reasons behind the lower cost is you pay no taxes and with the new tax hikes on tobacco products it really saves a lot now. I received my starter kit yesterday and will give you updates on how it is working. Now it does pay referral commissions and there is a $25 sign up bonus if you are interested. I am not pushing this in no way shape or form but do believe it is better for you. If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment and I will answer them for you. I forgot to add that it is free to join so no out of pocket expense to start and you are not required to buy any product.