Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ok back to business.

Tame-The-Net Had 2 days of 7% returns on the last days of their promotions and yesterday was 2.15%. That was to be expected and I was surprised it was that high. Going to do my normal profit sharing routine and cash out $10 and then reinvest $10 back and forth. If you do this it will help to keep the program strong and you all know what happens when a lot of hit and runners start pulling their money out. I requested my first cash out today will keep you informed.

Ad-Ventures4U keeps having record setting days even though Steve set the 50/50 rule to keep the hit and runners at bay. Some people are saying this is the beginning of the end but I really do believe that he is doing it in the best interest of the program as ROI has not dropped.

ESP sites are still plugging along and as I said the reinvest rules have started to show better ROI. Now I do believe that it was put in effect here to help the programs as they were struggling. And it is a good sign that the admin. is honest and trying to keep the programs profitable.

Forum Traffic the new surf that I joined still has their 2 year anniversary special going of 3.9% daily for 30 days. This site has been under the radar for all this time and is based out of Germany. The normal plans pay less but they have always paid on time.

Added another low ROI surf today. My Surf For Cash pays 1% per day for 365 days. It is part of the T.I.M.E. group and they pride themselves on longevity and honesty. Also you can only cash out twice a month and you need to have at least $5 to do it. Now I realize this is not for everyone but I am also looking for some long term safe investments at this time.