Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Still rolling over all profits in Rollover-Ads. Will keep doing this for a while longer just need to keep An eye on the daily ROI and when it starts dropping then I will start to pull some funds out.

It was another 20% week at New Surf Age. Just rolled all profits there this week. Gilbert has done a good job keeping the ROI up and I would not be surprised if it started to drop here real shortly.

Margaret at My Market Shares said everyone just might be surprised by the return this week. I think she has been doing a great job and even is looking out for the little guy is a plus in my book.

Just received a up date from FX Euro. They will be going private in one week. The plan from the very beginning was not to get to big. They wanted a smaller program to begin with and they are reaching their limit. So if you have been interested now would be the time to join before it goes private.